Tuesday 11 November 2014

Christmas On The Go! A new NO-PREP series by Tweet Resources

Christmas! Yes, it's already on my mind. The stores have rolled out the Christmas decorations weeks ago and so I felt somewhat inspired to get in the holiday spirit. I just love the lead up to Christmas here in Australia because it means that summer is on it's way!


So this is a new series I have created titled "On The Go" and my first pack is geared for the Kindergarten class (I've begun a Grade One package... fingers crossed time and creativity is on my side!)


There lots of creative goodies in my "Christmas On The Go" package like this adorable Teen Number Ten Frames. As soon as I saw Whimsy Clips gorgeous Christmas windows clip art I knew I had to use it for this activity!


You can never have enough counting practice! I know so many classrooms are working on teen numbers at this time of year so this activity will help those students practice their teen numbers.


I absolutely love this visual for Adding With 10! I couldn't help myself and had to coordinate my colors with a candy cane. Yummm.... candy canes!


I had to put these GORGEOUS gingerbread kids from Pink Cat Studio to good use! So I made a few sound sorts to add to this Christmas pack.


Are you working on real or nonsense words in your classroom? I often get requests for this activity so I tried to make it as fun as possible by adding a Christmas twist!


Christmas On The Go (for Kindergarten) is now available in my store. Click here to view this package (I hope you love it as much as I do!). Thanks for stopping in and checking out my latest creation!



1 comment: